Innovative. Contact Us
San Diego Boiler Installation
Paws Plumbing Provides Expert Boiler Installation Services
Your boiler is an essential part of your home's heating system. Without a reliable boiler, your home will not be able to maintain a comfortable temperature. However, boilers are complex mechanical systems that require regular maintenance and occasional repairs.
Get in touch with us at (858) 252-1670 to schedule an appointment for boiler installation in San Diego.
Boiler Installation Services
Boiler installation requires professional expertise and the right equipment. At Paws Plumbing, our plumbers have the knowledge and experience to install your boiler efficiently and safely. We will determine the best location for your boiler and the required venting to ensure your heating system operates efficiently and safely.
We can also upgrade your existing heating system to a more energy-efficient system. If you are interested in upgrading your system, we can provide you with a free estimate. We only recommend equipment that has been tested and proven to deliver maximum efficiency and performance.
Boiler Installation FAQ
Does my home need a boiler?
- If you need central heating, you will need a boiler. Central heating is a system in which hot water is pumped through the pipes and radiators to heat the home.
- If you need hot water, you may be able to use a tankless or traditional water heater. Tankless water heaters heat the water as it flows through the pipes. Traditional water heaters heat the water and store it in a tank until it is needed.
Should I upgrade my current system?
- If your current system is more than 20 years old, you may benefit from an upgrade. Older systems are less energy-efficient and more prone to breakdowns.
- If your system is more than 10 years old, you should have your system inspected by a professional every year. An inspection will allow you to catch any problems early and determine if an upgrade is necessary.
If you are interested in upgrading your heating system, we can provide you with a free estimate. We only recommend equipment that has been tested and proven to deliver maximum efficiency and performance.
When Do I Need to Call a Boiler Repair Company?
Boiler maintenance is essential for keeping your heating system operating efficiently and safely. We recommend that you schedule annual maintenance for your boiler. If you notice that your heating system is not operating as efficiently as usual, or if you notice any signs of a potential problem, call for boiler repair in San Diego.
Common problems that may require boiler repair include:
- No hot water
- Steam coming out of the vents
- An unusually high utility bill
- Rusty water
- Lack of heat
If you notice any of these issues, don't wait to call for boiler repair. Ignoring a problem with your boiler can result in a water leak or a flood in your home.
For reliable boiler installation in San Diego, contact Paws Plumbing today at (858) 252-1670.
“Friendly, Clean, and Efficient” - Jen