Commercial & New Construction Plumbing in San Diego
Services for Commercial & New Construction
When working on a new construction project in San Diego with a general contractor and other trades, you don't know what to expect. There's one thing you can always count on, though: The reliability and professionalism of Paws Plumbing.
We stand by our values of integrity and safety, maintaining a positive, growth-oriented culture. Our team believe that keeping a strong line of communication with our contractors will promote the success of the project. We pride ourselves on safety and getting the project done right!
Paws Plumbing is licensed, insured, and bonded to new construction plumbing in San Diego and the surrounding areas. We are prepared to help you with your large project from start to finish.
Learn more about our new construction plumbing services in San Diego and beyond by calling (858) 252-1670 or submitting a contact form online today!
What Does New Construction Plumbing Involve?
Making sure you install a high-quality plumbing system should be a vital part of your new construction plans. Not only is a working system necessary for a building inspector to approve your property as up to code, but the quality of the installation will constitute how well it operates years down the road.
Here's what new construction plumbing involves:
- Piping – make sure your plumbing system is installed correctly the first time around, from water and gas pipes to sewer lines and more
- Water & sewer lines – help prevent backups and dirty water, and ensure proper functionality of your drains and toilets from the start
- Shut-off valves – add shut-off valves to all sinks, showers, and toilets to help guard against emergencies like water leaks
- Fixtures – from bathtubs, sinks, and faucets to toilets, shower heads, and more, your new construction plumber in San Diego can install them all
For Commercial Plumbing Visit our J Geyer Plumbing Website!
Give us a call at (858) 252-1670 today to schedule new construction plumbing services in San Diego County, Imperial County, and Riverside County.
Getting You Out of a Why Paws Plumbing
“Now I have a great/honest/talented plumbing service.” - Jana
Contact Us Today
- Local Office 7556 Trade St San Diego, CA 92121 [Map & Directions]