Innovative. Contact Us
At Paws Plumbing, we have all of the qualifications for repiping properties in San Diego – of course, this doesn't begin to describe the quality of our work. All of our plumbers receive continuous training throughout their time with us and apprentices go through trade school to ensure they are the very best. Our team also aims to provide the best customer service that we can.
We know that finding out you need whole-house repiping can seem like a stressful situation, so we want to make it as easy as possible. You'll know the professional plumbers on your property have the right level of experience to replace your piping when you hire our plumbers in San Diego.
Signs of Trouble With Your Pipes
Because the majority of your property’s pipes are hidden from view, it can be difficult to know when there’s a problem with the pipes.
It seems that in the movies, broken pipes are often bursting at the seams, exploding from the ground up and wreaking havoc. The reality is that most damaged pipes start out as only a small crack caused by corrosion. You won’t be able to see a plumbing leak this minor and you’ll have to look for more subtle signs.
Signs of pipe leaks include:
- Dark spots or water spots around walls and ceilings
- Low water pressure
- The sound of rushing water underneath your property
- High water bills
- Mold or mildew
When you've got a pipe leak on your hands, you'll need to call in the professionals. You may only need a minor pipe or drain repair depending on the location of the pipe and the cause of the leak. Still, any of these could indicate the need for whole–house pipe replacement.
Does Your Home Need Repiping or Do You Need Pipe Repair?
At some point in time, your best choice is going to be whole–house repiping. There’s no use in keeping a set of pipes that is only going to cause more trouble in the years to come.
Signs You Should Consult Our San Diego Repiping Experts
- The pipes are several decades old - Exactly how long your pipes will last depend on the type and use of your current piping network. But if they're beginning to corrode then get in touch with our repiping experts.
- The pipes are made of galvanized steel - A material used decades ago that lines the metal with zinc in order to preserve them for longer, but these pipes have a tendency to rust and corrode as years go on and they that is no longer deemed safe or up to code.
- Broken piping is in an area that’s difficult to get to - There comes a point in a pipe repair process that it becomes almost as expensive to fix a pipe as it would for a repiping job. At that point, you should at least consult our San Diego repiping experts about the costs of both procedures so you can make an informed decision if the pipes need to be replaced or rerouted.
- Low water pressure - If you have low water pressure across the board it could mean that you have hard water or maybe your piping network needs to examined. Low water pressure is one of the first signs that you need repiping services so give us a call .
- Rusty colored water - If only your hot water has this discoloration then it's your water heater. But if all of your water has this reddish-brown color to it then it's your pipes.
All in all, be sure to call professional plumbers at the first sign that your water lines need service or your drains need repair.
Commercial Repiping Services
Even the toughest of pipes run into trouble at some point and the pipes in your commercial property are no exception. Make Paws Plumbing your first choice when you suspect you may need new piping. If your pipes are rusty, you’ll need new ones as soon as possible – otherwise, you risk water damage, high bills, and potential flooding on your property.
Get commercial repiping in San Diego from plumbers who will work with your schedule to see that you get the service you need. The commercial plumbers at Paws Plumbing are trained to provide you with the best possible service so you can get back to business faster.
“Very pleased with the service of J. Geyer.” - Veronica